Ok so another blogger asked people to answer these questions. Thought I'd give it a go.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The potter Lucie Rie.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I think I cried about something sad that I read online the other day, someone was in a car crash and all their children died.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No I hate it. It's horribly messy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'm a vegetarian so none.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, I have a daughter. She's 16 months at the moment.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU HAVE SIBLINGS?
I have a brother, he's 12.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way, I hate heights and anything dangerous.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't really like cereal, but if I had to choose then something with chocolate in.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, but I'm mainly wearing my Birkenstocks at the moment which don't have laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not really, getting better though.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben & Jerry's Half Baked.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
What they're wearing or their general appearance.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate a lot. Sometimes I wish I could just get on and do stuff so it's over, rather than putting it off.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
19. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
My black Birkenstocks at the moment, they're really comfy. Probably my black boots when it's winter.
20. FAVORITE MEAL?
Quorn chicken fillets, mashed potato, mushy peas and onion gravy. One of the few things that I can actually cook.
21. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Gray - it's my favourite colour at the moment.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, or something nice cooking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Dad I think.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
They both suck, but at least a mountain doesn't have sand.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I hate all sports.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Bright red at the moment.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, but I usually wear glasses.
30. FAVORITE HEIRLOOM?
I don't have any as far as I know.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I hate scary movies so happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I half watched Shaun Of The Dead last night as my Dad and brother were watching it, but I was mainly on here so missed most of it.
33. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Possibly my new black and white wrap dress.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Strawberries and extra thick double cream at the moment.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Neither, I don't go to the gym. I do carry my daughter around though which I guess could count as strength training, it's certainly made me stronger.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing right now, but I have several books that need to be read.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My daughter giggling.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles, but I don't like either.
44. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?
I don't know anything about cars and I don't really like them, so maybe a black soft top convertible if I had a chauffeur and didn't have to drive.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have special mummy skills like doing things with my left hand, even though I'm right handed, while holding my daughter.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
England still, but not the same area.
48. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
That something might happen to my daughter, but I don't want to think about it.
49. WHAT BRINGS YOU THE MOST JOY?
Spending time with my daughter, my family and my best friends.
50. WHAT PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR YOUNG SELF?
Don't date stupid guys, it's not worth it and you'll regret it.