Thursday 2 June 2011

Fun Day Out

I was going to post this last night, but was too tired. We went out into town yesterday which was fun.
We got the bus into town, it was way too cold stood at the bus stop.

Mummy and daughter on the swings.
 
Daughter enjoying herself.



Love this photo.


Then we went to a cafe. Dad being weird.
Grandad and granddaughter.
We had a cooked breakfast for lunch. Vegetarian breakfast only though please, no meat here.
Then we went to another cafe, we like cafes, and I had one of my favourite drinks.
Daughter decided to throw her play money around.
When we got home, I baked some peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies. They turned out alright, but should have been soft and chewy, instead they were crunchy. Think I may have baked them for too long.

Not a terribly exciting post, but we had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment